Saturday, June 16, 2012

To have an Abundant Water

Hi! Hello Everbody I am very delighted to share my Abundant of water In the philippines or even if its not in the philippines,.. for the people that they dont have access to a river,.. you can still be abundant of water by drinking of rain water,.. Since i am in the u.s.a I never drink bottled water i make my own water from the rain and thats my children and family drink,.. I wait to have a heavy rain and wait for one hour  to clean the roof before i put the container in.. I fertilized the water before i put in the refregerator,. and also i use to cook food,..

I'll do this to save money,.. it is a free water from God.,. weather you fertilized or stirilized,.. and i teach my son how to save money by making our own water my son is only 4 years old and he is helping me,.. I am so very lucky to have child like him  very understandable to mommy,.. and probably this is a healthy water because we never get sick,.. and we still take multivitamins,.. for suplemental,.. i hope filipinos that they dont have money to buy water and dont have access to the river you can try rain water for drinking,..And you can be Independent by your own,.. less work from the government and less problem to your family,.. because you can survive without the river,..And less stress to your family,,.. I am just being inteligent by myself,.. My husband teach me how to drink water without spending money,.. If i can do it you can do it to,..Be a practical person and save money Live Better,..Its Like early to rise and shine make you  healthy and wise meGod Bless You All,..



No comments:

Post a Comment