Hi! Good Morning and Good Afternoon I am so glad and pleasure to share of how to save money.,.. message to all Filipinos even if its not filipinos Her is my idea of how to save money,..
I have two children one is a boy he is 5 years old now and the girls is 19 months., My son at three years old is toilet train he knows how to go to the bathroom he knows how to urine and stool,. at the age of three years old he never use Diaper anymore never ever use a baby wipes,.. he is very independent at 3 years old.
And my daughter she never use a disposable diaper., I use cloth diaper for her,.. to save money and she never use baby wipes either i wash with water. Only she use diaper if we were traveled,.. rather than that we were using cloth diaper and we were not travel that much,..
I Like to save money not waste money,. My children never drink with bottled water from the store. they drink rain water..With my daughter when she is a baby i felterized the water and then boiled.,.. and thats she drink and we drink,..
I dont drink water from the store,. i dont drink canada dry water either.
And i hope this is good tips for people so they can save money..
No comments:
Post a Comment